DescriptionMade for style-savvy winter sports athletes who give it their all the VARIUS delivers perfect fit, protection and ventilation in a technically advanced yet minimalist shape. Lightweight, with adjustable comfort and fit this helmet has state of the art ventilation that draws moisture and heat from both the helmet and goggles via an Active Bottom Edge on the inner front lip of the helmet, using the Venturi Effect.
- The opening of the ventilation ducts on the top of the helmet may be adjusted continuously by means of a slide control.
- The Beanie liner is made from soft microfleece with strategic mesh panels and has both thermic and moisture wicking qualities, keeping the wearer cooler, fresher and more comfortable.
- The Venturi Effect creates the ideal inner helmet climate. It does so when air passing over the helmet draws out heat and moisture for the inner shell.
- An Active Bottom Edge in HEAD helmets reduces goggle fogging by delivering active airflow. It does this by allowing air to be drawn from the goggles through the helmet.
- Microfur is both warming and comfortable on the skin. As a helmet lining it creates the perfect fit and feel for all-day shredding.
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard
- outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- The Ergonomic Neckgator delivers maximum comfort, warmth and fit. It conforms to the neck of the wearer for ultimate fit performance.
- HEAD 3D FIT allows for exact horizontal and vertical adjustment of helmets.
- WEIGHT: M/L 440g
- SIZES: XS/S (52-55 cm), M/L (56-59 cm), XL/XXL (60-63 cm)
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice