A versatile and technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or along the trails, the Descender Long Sleeve Zip from Icebreaker is ready for any active adventure.
Made with Icebreaker’s new high-loft textured fleece, the Descender features their corespun fibres—which uses nylon fibres wrapped in merino wool for added durability and quicker drying—as well as heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions.
Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you’re moving fast, while the zippered hand pockets secure your daily essentials.
Forward set side seams and offset shoulder seams improve comfort while wearing a pack, and they’ve also added fold-over cuffs for a cosy touch.
- Slim Fit
- Warmth, breathability, comfort, odor resistance, quick drying
- Channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Reverse coil center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility
- Fold-over cozy cuffs for added warmth
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 68.2cm/27"
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Weight: 260 Midweight
Fabric Composition & Care
- Body - 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels - 88% Merino Wool
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice