The Kids CROSSWIND 3IN1 from Jack Wolfskin is an extra robust, technical 3-in-1 jacket designed for kids. The jacket is highly versatile and can even be used for skiing.
The inner jacket is insulated with robust, moisture-insensitive MICROGUARD. It retains its insulation performance even when damp and dries out again quickly. The inner jacket also benefits from a water-resistant finish, so it can cope with light showers.
The outer jacket protects your child from the wind and rain during their outdoor adventures. The collar of the jacket features an expandable chinguard that can be adjusted to accommodate a scarf. The hood is attached to the jacket with special safety press studs and detaches quickly in the event of it becoming snagged on anything.
The clever system zip means that kids can wear the outer and inner jackets separately. This also means the CROSSWIND jacket can be worn all year round.
- 3-In-1 Jacket Suitable For Skiing
- Extra Robust
- Windproof, Very Warmly Insulated Inner Jacket
- Safety Hood
- Fold-Out Chinguard
- Reflective Detailing
- Outer jacket: TEXAPORE DENSUS 2L: very densely woven, durable, waterproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h); Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and press stud safety system; Adjustable fold-out chinguard; Chest pocket, 2 raised hip pockets, ski pass pocket; Reflective detailing on all sides
- Inner jacket: STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water-resistant fabric; MICROGUARD (160 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation; 2 hip pockets
- Weight: 755g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell - 100 % polyamide
- Lining - 100 % polyamide
- Filling - 100 % polyester