DescriptionYou're up at first light, moving fast up the hill and powering through the last steep section to the top - this is what the ECHO PASS is made for.
This simple 3-in-1 jacket consists of a robust hardshell with a linen-like feel. And underneath, the real highlight: a zip-in fleece jacket with a windproof, insulated front.
The soft knitted fleece, warm synthetic insulation and windproof fabric is a winning combination for superior warmth and wear comfort - attributes that you will also appreciate when you wear the inner jacket on its own. The ECHO PASS is equipped with a system zip.
- TEXAPORE DOBBY 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with linen-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- 2 hip pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- Taffeta lined sleeves make it easier to slip on and off
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- NANUK 200 BIPOLAR JERSEY: very warm fleece with knitted jersey exterior and soft, brushed reverse side
- MICROGUARD (80 g/m²): medium-warmth synthetic fibre insulation
- Weight: 1040g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Outer Jacket - Shell 100% Polyamide, 1.Lining 100% Polyester, 2.Lining 100% Polyamide
- Inner Jacket - 1.Shell 100% Polyester, 2.Shell 100% Polyester, Lining 100% Polyamide, Filling 100% Polyester
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice