DescriptionIf you prefer hiking on forest trails instead of wading through knee-deep snow, the Hopewell Rocks is the jacket for you. This jacket oozes superlatives: it is one of the lightest and most breathable 3-in-1 jackets in Jack Wolfkin’s collection.
The design is classic and simple; the performance is first-rate. The hardshell is super light and highly breathable as well as air permeable. So the more active you are, the greater the amount of air that passes through the fabric. Which makes it ideal for tough physical challenges.
The zip-in fleece jacket acts as a winter liner; it can also be stashed in your pack and used as a warm back-up jacket. Simply zip it in or zip it out, whatever suits you best.
- Texapore Air Microlite 2L: extra light, waterproof, windproof, dynamically breathable and air permeable outer fabric
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Fleece inner jacket
- Outer jacket
Fabric Composition & Care
- Outer Jacket - Shell 100% Polyester, 1.Lining 100% Polyester, 2.Lining 100% Polyamide
- Inner jacket - Nanuk 150 Micro medium-warmth, very soft microfibre fleece, Shell - 100% Polyester, Lining - 100% Polyester
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice