A hybrid down gilet combining a high quality down filling with stretch panels along the sides for added mobility and less bulk.
This lightweight yet hard-wearing gilet is very practical for winter activities requiring freedom of movement, especially for the arms. The wind-resistant, water-repellent outer material will have no problem standing up to light showers, and by keeping bulk to a minimum the Jack Wolfskin Atmosphere Down Vest will make a fantastic bonus layer to your system when the going gets colder without becoming too restrictive.
- Airgrid 20D outer fabric is extremely lightweight yet tear-resistant, wind-resistant and water-repellent
- Sides: two-way stretch Nanuk Dynamic fleece with a warm lining and a hard-wearing, wind-resistant exterior
- Two side pockets (one of which to stow away gilet)
Fabric Composition & Care
- Airgrid 20D outer fabric
- 90/10 duck down insulation (700 cuin down fill power)
- Two-way stretch Nanuk Dynamic fleece with a warm lining and a hard-wearing, wind-resistant exterior