The Sierra Trail super light and packable shell jacket from Jack Wolfskin is a great choice for when you want to continue the adventure, no matter the weather.
Made from a soft recycled fabric that is 100% waterproof and windproof, with additional features like ventilated pit zips and a small pack size to make this jacket a versatile and essential piece of kit.
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
- OVERLAY TAPE REFLECTIVE: laminated reflector tape
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets (one of which doubles as a stow pouch for the jacket)
- Water resistant zips
- Adjustable hem
- Small pack size
- SS - 19