The Jack Wolfskin Women's Rocky Shore Jacket is a waterproof and breathable 3-in-1 insulating parka jacket filled with warm Microguard insulation and features a detachable hood with removable fake fur trim.
Both the inner and outer jacket are insulated with Microguard insulation.
The outer jacket features the lightest insulation, allowing the outer to be worn on its own in warmer weather.
Combine the two jackets together during the colder weather to create a warm winter combination.
The outer of the jacket is waterproof, windproof and breathable Texapore Taslan 2L fabric, a robust weatherproof fabric with a cotton-like finish.
The inner jacket can be zipped out and worn on its own to provide warm and durable windproof protection.
- Regular fit
- 3-in-1 Waterproof, insulated and breathable Jacket
- Removable insulated inner jacket
- Hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and detachable faux fur trim
- 2 zipped pockets
- 1 Secret pocket
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: Robust, waterproof and very breathable outer fabric with cotton-like finish (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m/24h)
- MICROGUARD (80 g/m): Warm synthetic fibre insulation to protect you against the cold
- HOOD: Hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and detachable faux fur trim
- Inner Jacket: MICROGUARD (120 g/m and 100 g/m): warm synthetic fibre insulation; 2 additional inner pockets and 2 hip pockets
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell - 58% Polyamide, 42% polyester
- Lining - 100% Polyester
- Filling - 100% Polyester
- 2. Shell - 100% Polyamide
- 2. Lining - 100% Polyester