The Women's Troposphere Insulated Jacket from Jack Wolfskin is a waterproof jacket that will keep you warm and comfortable throughout the winter.
It features down and synthetic fibres which offer you the best of both technologies. It has an excellent warmth to weight ratio and is relatively sleek as well as being resistant to moisture to ensure it will always keep you warm.
The hood and inner comfort cuffs are excellent at retaining heat to keep you cosy while the pit zips can be opened to dump heat should you find you need to. Perfect for cold climates.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Internal comfort cuffs
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Inner pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Weight: 875g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Main - Texapore O2+ (100% polyester)
- Lining - soft touch taffeta (100% polyester)
- Insulation - MicroGuard (100% polyester, 100g/m2); MicroGuard (100% polyester, 120g/m2); Down Fibre, 70/30, 700 fill power (combination of high quality down and FibreCloud)