The Jack Wolfskin Velocity 12 day pack is loaded with features and is ideal for cyclists.
Constructed with the ACS TIGHT suspension system, the Velocity 12 fits snug to your body. While the central air channel in the middle air-permeable back pads and breathable mesh covering fabric produces superior back ventilation.
There is an integrated rain cover in the base of the Velocity, while it is compatible with a hydration system.
Storage is provided via a main compartment with an inside pocket, front pocket with key clip and two mesh side pouches. There is a rain cover in the base of the day pack, while an anchor loop can house an LED light for greater visibility when cycling at night.
And when you are off your bike, there is an attachment for your helmet.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Small, sporty single-compartment rucksack
- Flexible, full-contact suspension system
- Main compartment, four pockets
- Helmet compartment
- Attachment for LED light
- Suitable for use with a hydration system
- Front pocket: 1
- Mesh pocket: 2
- Capacity: 12 Litres
- Weight (approx.): 660g
Fabric Composition & Care
- CROSS RIP 210D - very lightweight, hard-wearing, ripstop fabric (body)
- CROSS RIP 300D - lightweight, ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (base)
- CROSSLINK PE - special cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength and durability (back)
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice