Jack Wolfskin Womens Argon Storm Waterproof Jacket
- winter hiking jacket
- very waterproof, windproof
- very breathable
- warm lining
- TEXAPORE O2+ DOBBY 2L: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (180 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (160 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- water resistant zips
- adjustable hem
Fabric Care and Composition
|Product Type||Jackets Waterproof|
For the outer fabric of this jacket we've opted for TEXAPORE O2+ DOBBY, a robust version of our proven weather protection technology. It provides a reliable barrier to the weather, even in persistent rain and blizzard conditions.
The warmth comes from the MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT fill, a moisture-resistant insulation material designed to perform in sub-zero temperatures. The synthetic fibre insulation feels like down, has excellent lofting capabilities and delivers very good warmth-to-weight performance.