DescriptionThe lightness of down and the robustness of synthetic fibres in one highly functional, super warm hybrid jacket - that's the ZENON STORM.
The high performance, RDS-certified duck down delivers excellent insulation performance, weighs hardly anything and has a pleasant, natural feel. For the areas that are subjected to pressure from backpack straps or most exposed to snow and rain, like the sleeves, shoulders and hood, we have used our innovative synthetic fibre insulation.
MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C is comparable to down in terms of performance, but is less sensitive to moisture, warm even when wet and fast wicking. The windproof STORMLOCK fabric makes the jacket even warmer.
The ZENON STORM is very light and compressible and takes up very little space in your backpack. When you don't need it, just stuff it in the pack bag supplied and drop it in your pack. In the pouring rain, wear your hardshell over the top.
- STORMLOCK FLYGRID: extremely light, windproof, water-resistant and very breathable fabric
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water-resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (100 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management (sleeves, shoulders and hood)
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets
- Pack bag included
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell - 100% polyamide
- Lining - 100% polyamide
- 1. Filling - 90% white duck down, 10% feather, contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- 2. Filling - 100% polyester
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice