A waterproof membrane adds extra weather protection to the Keen Wanderer Mid Women’s Waterproof Walking Boots.
Crafted from waterproof leather and suede. The contoured heel lock holds your foot in place, while the cushioned footbed offers all-day comfort.
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- European Made with materials from around the world.
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Maximum versatility thru 3/4 semi mid cut construction
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Stability shank
- Waterproof suede and nubuck leather upper
- Weight (approx.): 500g
Fabric Composition & Care
- KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice