The Men’s Wanderer Mid WP boot from Keen has been crafted from waterproof leather and suede, with a waterproof membrane to add further protection against the elements.
The cushioned footbed produces all-day comfort, while the contoured heel lock keeps your foot in place while you get on with tackling the trail.
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- European Made with materials from around the world.
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Maximum versatility thru 3/4 semi mid cut construction
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Stability shank
- Waterproof suede and nubuck leather upper
- We do not recommend the use of aftermarket insoles or orthopaedics due to the integrated heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Weight (approx.): 1220 g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Rubber - Direct-attach Construction
- Lining - Hydrophobic Mesh
- Upper - Leather