DescriptionKEEN & Sherpa have collaborated to create this limited edition hiking boot, for every pair of boots sold, Keen & Sherpa will donate €15 to charity Room to Read® in Nepal, to help support child literacy. These Women’s Premium Leather Hiking Boots feature a water-repellancy and high-traction outer rubber sole. This allows them to with stand multiple terrain and have a long term durability. These boots are created with KEEN Dry technology which is built in the upper of the boot to keep feet breathable, dry & comfortable. The lace design of the boots were inspired by the colours of Nepalese prayer flags. These boots are perfect for casual walks to hiking up mountain trail, as well as making a difference in a child’s life.
- Waterproof premium leather upper
- Keen Dry Technology, waterproof & breathable membrane
- 2 pairs of laces provided
- EVA Foot bed for cushioning
- 4mm Multidirectional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight foot & ankle support
Fabric Composition & Care
- Delicately brush the boot with a dry soft brush or dry towel to remove loose dirt and mud. Stains can be treated by gently rubbing a shoe gum eraser in a circular motion over the mark and softly brushing afterwards. Harder stains can be treated with a mix of water and a small amount of white vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
- AW - 19/20