Keen's Koven Mid WP hiking boots feature the Keen Dry waterproof, breathable membrane and waterproof leather and mesh upper, which keep the wearers feet dry and comfortable.
Designed as a durable, comfortable, waterproof hiking boot, The Keen Koven Mid Women's Walking Boots are a waterproof design that comes from the Keen's very own waterproof system; Keen Dry is a proprietary waterproof system whilst remaining breathable letting vapour out. but not allowing water in.
The upper is made from a nubuck leather and breathable mesh again adding to the Boot's breathability element. The Koven Mid WP women's hiking boots feature an underfoot stability shank and an EVA midsole that makes the boot supportive. The EVA footbed is comfortable and cradles the foot every step of the way giving a comforting snug fit. Whilst the durable PU outsole features multi-directional, rugged lugs for traction on rocky trails to rugged terrain to give you excellent grip and durability.
The Keen Koven Mid Women's Waterproof Walking Boots are all-around best hiker Boots for all-season use.
- Keen Dry® Waterproof Breathable Membrane - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
- Non-marking Rubber Outsole - Delivers substantial grip and traction on a multitude of surfaces.
- Outer Material: Smooth Leather
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Closure: Speed-Laces
- TPU Stability Shank - Provides torsional stability and prevents the boot from twisting throughout the midfoot, ideal for uneven terrain.
- Metatomical Footbed Design - Internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.Protect - Extends across the top of the toe, in turn protecting the more vulnerable parts of the foot from knocks and abrasions.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice