DescriptionStyle, function & comfort - the KNIGHT has it all. The integrated visor makes goggles dispensable, appreciated not only by wearers of glasses. The visor lens is exchangeable, making the KNIGHT highliy suitable for all weather conditions.
- The Beanie liner is made from soft microfleece with strategic mesh panels and has both thermic and moisture wicking qualities, keeping the wearer cooler, fresher and more comfortable.
- These ear pads and neckgator can be removed to suit the variable weather conditions and for cleaning.
- Thermal Ventilation draws warm, moist air away from the head but doesn’t let cold air in.
- HEAD Visor Construction is a wind-sealed UV protective shield that allows skiers to ride wearing prescription glasses. Like on a motorcycle helmet the visor can be pulled down to protect the eyes while riding.
- The Neckgator provides comfort and warmth to the helmet wearer. It adds comfort, fit and excludes the elements.
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard
- outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- The LOWER MICROSHELL is a polycarbonate layer that prevents scratches and dents in the helmet’s foam.
- The size adjustment system may be varied horizontally in order to individually adjust the helmet to your head.
- WEIGHT: 490g (M/L)