DescriptionA super technical, water-repellent mountaineering boot for working outdoors in cold weather conditions. The dual zone BOA® configuration delivers an effortless and precise fit. Featuring quick-drying materials, this boot is a must have for your outdoor wardrobe. The rear flex zone makes it possible to walk on all kinds of terrain. The water-repellent Cordura® gaiter with heat sealed zipper and Velcro cover ensure you stay dry and warm. Volume and weight are reduced to a minimum: the protective edge is made of a super lightweight material, PU TechLite™ while the midsole is made from insulating Carbon Honey-Comb Technology 3mm. La Sportiva's G5 is the ideal product for long stays in static and dynamic winter mountain environments. These boots combine the thermal insulation qualities of a double shell boot and containment of volumes of a single shell boot.
- Quick lace-up system (even when wearing gloves) thanks to the adoption of the BOA® Fit System
- Flex Zone at the back of ankle - tackle any terrain!
- Maximum Water Repellency with external Cordura gaiter
Fabric Composition & Care
- Gaiter - Cordura® Stretch and water-repellent membrane
- Inner shell - 4 layer insulating structure
- Lace System - Velcro at top, BOA® Fit System at bottom
- Footbed - Carbon Insulation - Honey-Comb 3mm
- Midsole - 2mm PU - varying thickness or toe and heel for crampon attachment
- Sole - Vibram® Matterhorn with Impact Brake System lugs
- AW - 19/20