Lange RX100 Ski Boots
- Shell material: Polyurethane dual core
- Shell technology: Dual core
- Shell bootboard: Hard polyurethane foam
- Shell specifications: Easy entry insert
- Buckles technology: Alu race micro, shell articulating
- Cuff material: Polyurethane dual core
- Soles specifications: Mono-material soles
- Soles features: Gripwalk compatible
- Liner tongue: Power wedge tongue
- Liner power strap: 45mm
- Liner name: Dual 3D Sport Liner
- Additional features: Customisable
- Canting: External screw canting
- Dual Core Shell: Actively compresses and expands as you flex and drive into your boots - harnessing potential energy to deliver some explosive power, snap and rebout. Ensuring ease of entry-and-exit and a boot that performs just as reactive and dynamic as your own body does.
- Dual 3D Sport Liner: Pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most accurate and meticulous power transmission, alongside the most comfortable anatomic fit. Customisable at the toe box, instep, ankle and shin. The liner offers unrivalled support and comfort in low density areas.
- 100mm Performance Fit: Providing a comfortable and exact fit specifically designed for skiers with medium volume feet, or those looking for a little less compression at the feet ensuring comfort all day.
- Natural Stance Shell: Compliments modern ski designs, offering a more upright and neutral stance alongside a lower ramp angle. This helps to increase balance and control for less quad fatigue and more efficient power transfer when on the slopes.
|Product Type||Boots Ski|
The new Dual Core construction and Dual 3D liner integrate perfectly allowing for unrivalled power transmission, precision and foot-wrapping. Retain the Lange strong heel lock and foot hold that you know and love with the RX specific fit for comfort that is unrivalled.