Lange RS90 SC Ski Boots
- Shell material: Polyurethane dual core
- Shell technology: Dual core
- Shell bootboard: Hard polyurethane foam
- Cuff material: Polyurethane dual core
- Liner tongue: Powder wedge tongue
- Liner power strap: 30mm
- Liner name: Dual 3D performance liner
- Buckles technology:
- Alu race micro, shell articulating
- Solid sole
- Dual screw canting
- Dual Core Shell: Actively compresses and expands as you flex and drive into your boots - harnessing potential energy to deliver some explosive power, snap and rebound. Ensuring ease of entry-and-exit and a boot that performs just as reactive and dynamic as your own body does.
- Dual 3D Sport Liner: Pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most accurate and meticulous power transmission, alongside the most comfortable anatomic fit. Customisable at the toe box, instep, ankle and shin. The liner offers unrivalled support and comfort in low density areas.
- 100mm Performance Fit: Providing a comfortable and exact fit specifically designed for skiers with low volume feet, or those looking for a little more foot compression and control without compromising your comfort.
- Natural Stance Shell: Complimenting modern ski designs, Natural Stance offers a lower ramp angle (4?) and neutral upright stance, increasing both balance and control. This helps to give more efficient power transfer and less fatigue in the quads.
- Short Cuff: Featuring a shorter upper cuff (15mm back/20mm front), designed for women and junior skiers. Improves performance, comfort and balance.
|Product Type||Boots Ski|