For legendary alpine perfomance, free touring and unrivalled comfort and fit, look no further than the XT 110 Free Ski Boots from Lange.
The solid sole design with Dynafit® certified inserts, ultra-light shell and liner engineering, and Lange's patented Power V-Lock ski/hike system with 43° range-of-motion redefines what a touring boot is capable of, creating a new benchmark in weight (1600g), performance, and free-touring versatility.
- 1660 g / boot (size 26.5)
- GRILAMID SHELL
- Featured in touring and freetouring boots, GRILAMID® plastic is incredibly lightweight while offering superior rebound and response.
- DUAL 3D LINER FULL
- DUAL 3D LINERS are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D FULL version is 100% thermo-formable with three high-density foams integrated in key fit zones for maximum comfort and support.
- GRIP WALK COMPATIBLE
- GRIPWALK® soles feature a thick rubber tread and convex toe profile, offering increased traction and more natural foot roll for enhanced hiking and walking comfort. Integrated stiff pads guarantee optimized power transmission and full Alpine release function. GRIPWALK® kits sold separately.
- LIGHT LINER CONSTRUCTION
- Our LIGHT LINER CONSTRUCTION features the integration of the lower density foams generally found in touring boots to reduce the overall weight of the liner.
- PIN INSERT
- DYNAFIT® certified low-tech inserts offer dependable, trustworthy free-touring performance; the over-molded solid sole construction ensures powerful energy transmission, secure steering and control.
- AW - 18/19