And we'll update you with the latest newness from brands, along with exclusive deals & offers.
Lange XT 110 Low Volume Freetour Womens Ski Boots
- Shell material - GRILAMID
- Shell bootboard - INJECTED
- Cuff material - POLYOLEFIN
- Liner technology - ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT TOUR, FULL CUSTOMIZABLE LINER ,ULTRALON FOAM
- Liner power strap - 40
- Buckles technology - MICRO ALU BUCKLES, SCREWED
- Soles specifications - ULTRA GRIP, WTR soles, Archpad
- Canting - +/- 1°
- Last: 97mm
- Flex Index: 110
- Weight: 1608g/boot
- GRILAMID® MONO-INJECTED SHELL - The GRILAMID® MONO (single) INJECTED SHELL is ultra-lightweight and boot-fitter friendly, allowing pin-pointed personalization while retaining high-performance rigidity for dynamic downhill performance.
- POWER V-LOCK 2.0 - Lange's patented POWER V-LOCK 2.0 features a wider "V-lock" design, increasing range-of-motion (43 °) for optimum uphill mobility; and a metal-on-metal locking mechanism, increasing support to guarantee Lange's legendary power and downhill performance.
- COMPOSITE ULTRA CUSTOM TOUR - COMPOSITE ULTRA CUSTOM TOUR liners are made of ultra-lightweight, 100% customizable Ultralon foam, and feature upper composite reinforcement for enhanced power and precision, and reinforced Motion Control zone for enhanced touring comfort and durability.
- THINSULATE™ - THINSULATE™ is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
|Product Type||Boots Ski|
Lange's benchmark fit and legendary alpine performance meet the world of free-touring with the award-winning, women's XT FREETOUR 110 W LV.
The solid sole design with Dynafit® certified inserts, ultra-light shell and liner engineering, and Lange's patented Power V-Lock ski/hike system with 43° range-of-motion redefines what a touring boot is capable of, creating a new benchmark in weight (1608g), performance, and free-touring versatility.