With Lange's revolutionary Dual Core technology and ultra-light Grilamid® construction, the XT Free 130 Ski Boots are a new benchmark in free-touring weight and performance.
Dynafit® certified inserts and Lange's patented Power V-Lock ensure maximum mobility (43° ROM) for the ascent and uncompromising downhill performance. Our innovative Dual Core construction ensures unparalleled rebound and flex control for total control of your line.
- 1840 g / boot (size 26.5)
- GRILAMID SHELL
- Featured in touring and freetouring boots, GRILAMID® plastic is incredibly lightweight while offering superior rebound and response.
- DUAL 3D LINER FULL
- DUAL 3D LINERS are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D FULL version is 100% thermo-formable with three high-density foams integrated in key fit zones for maximum comfort and support.
- GRIP WALK COMPATIBLE
- GRIPWALK® soles feature a thick rubber tread and convex toe profile, offering increased traction and more natural foot roll for enhanced hiking and walking comfort. Integrated stiff pads guarantee optimized power transmission and full Alpine release function. GRIPWALK® kits sold separately.
- LIGHT LINER CONSTRUCTION
- Our LIGHT LINER CONSTRUCTION features the integration of the lower density foams generally found in touring boots to reduce the overall weight of the liner.
- PIN INSERT
- DYNAFIT® certified low-tech inserts offer dependable, trustworthy free-touring performance; the over-molded solid sole construction ensures powerful energy transmission, secure steering and control.
- AW - 18/19