Lange XT 90 Free Womens Ski Boots
- 1747 g / boot (size 26.5)
- PIN INSERT
- DYNAFIT® certified low-tech inserts offer dependable, trustworthy free-touring performance; the over-molded solid sole construction ensures powerful energy transmission, secure steering and control.
- THERMO FIT LINERS
- Lange's RL1, RL2, and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer increasing foot retention levels (from RL1 to RL3), providing the right balance of comfort and performance for every skier.
- GRIP WALK COMPATIBLE
- GRIPWALK® soles feature a thick rubber tread and convex toe profile, offering increased traction and more natural foot roll for enhanced hiking and walking comfort. Integrated stiff pads guarantee optimized power transmission and full Alpine release function. GRIPWALK® kits sold separately.
- Shell material
- Cuff material
- Liner technology
- WALKABLE THERMO 2
- Liner power strap
- Buckles technology
- ALU LIGHT, SECURE PROFIL, SCREWED
- Soles specifications
- BI-MATERIAL PADS, WTR SOLES IN BOX, ULTRA GRIP, ARCHPAD, GRIP WALK COMPATIBLE
|Product Type||Boots Ski|
For legendary alpine perfomance, free touring and unrivalled comfort and fit, look no further than the women's XT FREE 90 Ski Boots from Lange.
The solid sole design with Dynafit® certified inserts and Lange's patented Power V-Lock ski/hike system with 43° range-of-motion redefines what a touring boot is capable of, creating a new benchmark in performance and free-touring versatility.