Leki Micro Vario Carbon Strong Walking Poles (Pair)
- Folding Poles - Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- Aergon - Edgeless and ultralight Aergon Thermo grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Lock Security Strap - Neoprene - Reinforced neoprene strap with convenient fleece lining for maximum comfort.
- Thermo Long - Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand
- Speedlock - High holding force. Fast adjustment. TÜV certified. Adjust your poles to the most convenient length with Speed Lock.
- Carbon & Aluminium - Light and stiff carbon upper segment for perfect turns with minimum weight. Sturdy aluminium lower segment.
- Trekking Basket 2.0 - Compatible with every Flextip, Effective protection against sinking in
- Binding Basket - Short edge helps to adjust climbing aid, Long edge helps to remove ice from skins.
- Flex Tip Long - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Series - Unisex
- Construction - Folding poles Vario
- Grip - Aergon (Thermo) + Thermo Long
- Strap - Lock Security Strap (Neoprene) (60% rubber, 40% nylon)
- Segments - 5-pieces
- Tube diameter - 20|18|16|16|16 mm
- Shaft material - Carbon | Aluminium
- Top - 100% Carbon (Pure)
- Lower part - Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Adjustment system - Speed Lock
- Basket - Trekking 2.0
- Touring | Backcountry (Binding Basket)
- Tip - Flex Tip (Long)
- Length / Size - 120 - 140 cm
- Weight - 290 g / Unit
- Pack size - 37 cm
|Product Type||Walking Poles|
The ideal all-rounder Walking Poles that you can always rely on, the Micro Vario Carbon Strong from Leki is constructed from 100% carbon and has a base made from high-strength 6.5 aluminium for optimal durability. The equipped features include the AERGON Thermo Long Grip, Speed Lock Adjustment System, and the Push Button to quickly and easily fold the pole together.
This extra-stable version, with stronger shaft diameter (20 x 18 x 16 mm) and adjustable length of 120-140 cm, is especially for larger and harder mountain sports fans.