Leki Sherpa XTG Walking Poles (Pair)
- Aergon - Edgeless and ultralight Aergon Thermo grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- Lock Security Strap (Skin) - The Leki Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Therma Long - Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand
- Speedlock 2 - Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
- Aluminium HTS - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- Trekking Basket 2.0 - Compatible with every Flextip, Effective protection against sinking in
- Flex tip Short - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Series - Unisex
- Construction - Vario
- Grip - Aergon (Thermo) + Thermo Long
- Strap - Lock Security Strap (Skin)
- Segments - 3-pieces
- Tube diameter - 18|16|14 mm
- Shaft material - Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Top - Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Lower part - Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Adjustment system - Speed Lock 2
- Basket - Trekking 2.0
- Tip - Flex Tip (Short)
- Length / Size - 110 - 145 cm
- Weight - 263 g / Unit
- Pack size - 70 cm
|Product Type||Walking Poles|
The Sherpa XTG Walking Poles from Leki are an extremely robust three-piece pole for demanding trekking and hiking. The comfortable AERGON Thermo Long Grip, with its edgeless external shape, gives you various gripping options and a large, ergonomic supporting surface.
The Thermo grip extension ensures for a pleasant and secure grip when you want a closer grip on the pole. The Speed Lock 2 Adjustment System also works without problem using gloves and enables length adjustment of 110-145 cm.