The Hydroseal Tablet Case is a waterproof case for e-readers and tablets with a touch-sensitive window to allow you to continue to use the phone whilst it stays protected.
Now there’s nothing stopping you bringing your beloved tech with you on every adventure, be it white water rafting or trekking through sand dunes.
The IPX7 rated construction prevents the ingression of water, sand and dirt. Insert your belongings into the case, run your thumb and index finger along each side of the two track loc-top closure and secure shut with the hook and loop fastening.
You can either wear the case around your neck using the lanyard or secure it to your gear using the four lash points.
- Durable TPU-laminated 420D nylon fabric
- IPX7 rated - waterproof up to 1 metre for 30 minutes
- Lash points for portrait or landscape orientation
- Prevents dust ingression
- Heavy duty LocTop closure with additional fabric closure
- Adjustable nylon cord lanyard and cord lock provided
- Recommended by Ordnance Survey