The Lowe Alpine AirZone Trail ND28 Litre Backpack delivers all the features you need to make it easy to pack up, pick it up and go.
A proven single-buckle, top-loading entry combined with an extremely breathable and comfortable women's specific AirZone back system make this our most popular hiking pack off all time.
Since life on the trail is not always so straightforward there are plenty of extras features to help carry all the things that you might need. Hipbelt pockets for the phone, easy-access zippered front pocket for the ‘have at hand’ trail snacks, walking pole tip grippers for secure pole storage and a built in raincover if and when the sky turns dark and stormy.
Fully prepared, it should now be a straightforward walk out your front door for some quality trail time.
One size = 60 x 29 x 27cm, 1.14kg
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Hipbelt pockets for easy access storage
- Hydration compatible
- Ice axe loop
- Key clip
- Light loop
- Rain cover
- Secure internal lid pocket
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Single buckle entry to main compartment
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Upper and lower side compression straps
- Zipped front pocket
- Lid closure webbing can be routed over or under front stash pocket
- SS - 19