Compact, lightweight and big on features, the Z 25 Rucksack from Lowe Alpine is the company’s ‘flagship’ zip-entry AirZone.
Utilising the AirZone back system, the Z 25 allows air to circulate to keep you dry and reduce sweating. The AdaptiveFit harness customises the pack to your height and for your comfort.
Zip entry gives you easy access to everything in the pack, while stretch mesh pockets on the side and front give you the ability to store the likes of waterproofs, an outer shell and extra water bottles.
Other features include an integrated rain cover, a bike light strap and walking pole holder.
- Breathable tensioned mesh - The AirZone tensioned mesh lifts the pack away from the wearer’s back, allowing air to flow freely
- Arizone cutout space - The large cut out space reduces weight and allows air to move freely between the pack and the wearer’s back.
- Hydration compatible - Features an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit point for a hose. Allows you to drink hands free on the move.
- Tip grippers - Unique walking pole holders that have a TPU grip for poles with spikes, and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber caps
- Zip entry - allows clear easy-access to the inside of the pack
- AdaptiveFit harness for maximum shoulder comfort
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
- Large stretch front mesh pocket for easy access items
- Bike light holder
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Lash points for additional storage options
- Zippered top pocket for storing small items.
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Side compression
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Back system: Fixed Air Zone
- Back length: 46cm
- Capacity: 25 Litres
- Weight: 1.06 kg
- Dimensions: 52 x 30 x 28cm
Fabric Composition & Care
- N6.6 Mini Rip (100% nylon, 210D)