If you are just starting out backpacking then the Atlas 65 offers all that you need to ensure your experiences are good ones.
The pack implements a proven design with a large main compartment and smaller lower one, with access points at both the top and bottom. With technical features that include lash points for your gear, the ability to stash a couple of water bottles in the bellow side pockets and an integrated raincover to keep your gear dry, this backpack is very user friendly. Making use of the fully adjustable Axiom 3 back system which transfers weight to the hips, enables you to personalise your fit and haul up to 65 litres of gear in comfort and stability.
Offering exceptional value for the feature set and all the storage space you could need, whether it’s for the gap year, a group expedition or a simple overnight camping trip, taking the Atlas with you and you might find more than yourself.
- Bellows side pockets for additional storage
- Additional lash points that allow you to add items to the outside of the pack
- Hipbelt pockets for easy access storage
- Unique walking pole tip grippers
- Lower entry gives access to the contents
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Load-lifting handle
- 2 compartments with zip out divider
- Stowable ice axe loops
- Inside / outside lower compression on mesh side pockets
- Accessory straps
- Back System: Axiom 3
- Back Length: 43.2 - 55.9cm
- Capacity: 65 litres
- Weight: 2.25kg
- Dimensions: 77 x 38 x 29cm