Are you looking for a lightweight, sturdy and comfortable pack to take with you on your next trek? Then the Lowe Alpine Cholatse ND50 is ideal for you.
Its AdaptiveFit harness provides a load carrying stability and comfort with a Velcro adjust, while the Air Contour back system not only gives you a secure and precise fit but also allows air to be ventilated so that you stay dry throughout the day.
With a 50 litre capacity, the pack can store all your gear and also has a host of technical features including hidden, external lash points for attaching a sleeping-mat, an integral raincover in case the weather gets bad and walking pole and ice axe holders for when you need that extra help.
- AERATOR BACK PANEL - A combination of dye cut foam and spacer mesh increases ventilation while retaining comfort and stability.
- HYDRATION COMPATIBLE - Features an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit point for a hose. Allows you to drink hands free on the move.
- TIP GRIPPERS - Unique walking pole holders that have a TPU grip for poles with spikes, and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber caps
- DAISY CHAIN -Lash items such as carry mats and sleeping bags to the pack using accessory straps, bungee cord or carabiners.
- LOWER ENTRY - Separate dirty, bulky or overnight items with a lower entry and zipout divider system.
- FRONT ENTRY - Gain access to the entire content of the pack via a wide zippered front entry
- ADJUSTABLE CHEST STRAP - The chest strap is adjustable to give a precise fit. Use the webbing loops to find the optimum position
- TOP LOADING DESIGN - A simple top loading design is a secure and effective way to access the contents of a pack.
- INTEGRAL RAINCOVER - The raincover is stashed in a pocket underneath pack. It is easy to access and will help keep contents of the pack dry
- Comfortable air-mesh back offering stability and ventilation
- Adjustable back length
- Stretch water bottle pockets
- Hipbelt pockets
- Unique walking pole tip grippers.
- Lower entry with zip out divider
- Large zippered front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
- Forward pull padded hipbelt
- 2 compartments with zip-out divider
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Ice axe loop
- Capacity: 50L
- Dimensions: 70 x 35 x 34cm
- Weight: 1,500g
Fabric Composition & Care
- N210D Triple Hexa (100% nylon, 210D)