It might be lightweight construction but the Eclipse Superlight 14 is not lightweight when it comes to delivering comfort and stability. Well-conceived harness design, a moulded air mesh back panel and a lightweight hipbelt all contribute to delivering the support you need.
It doesn't compromise on features either, with tip grippers for holding walking poles, hydration pocket for ease of drinking on the run and storage pockets on the hipbelt for those energy boosting snacks.
At under 500gms you might not notice it on your back but you will notice when you've been out all day and still need to make the long slog back to the car.
Please note due to the smaller capacity of this pack it fits slightly lower on the shoulders than most other packs, because of this we have measured the back length using the shoulder straps and back system harness size rather than just the pack itself.
- Padded hipbelt plus hipbelt pockets for stable carry with storage options
- Stretch elastic compression and volume expansion (removable)
- 2 large stretch mesh pockets for external easy-access storage
- Zippered front pocket
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Mesh back with removable padding for comfort
- 3 zipped pockets
- Hydration pocket
- Reflective trim
- Key clip
- Chest strap
- Wrapper pocket on hipbelt