DescriptionNamed after Mount Kailash, this sacred insulated jacket thrives on the snowy, cold weather. This versatile insulated jacket, with a durable ripstop nylon shell, is extremely warm for its weight, (80 gsm PrimaLoft® ONE insulation). Quilted at shoulders and side seams, ensures the jacket is long lasting, while the rest is smooth for maximum warmth.
- Stretch ripstop shell fabric has a dry hand, shuns wind and drizzle, and slides against other layers with minimal friction
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation is soft, breathable, lightweight, stays warm if wet, and dries faster than down
- Handwarmer pockets and Napoleon chest pocket zip shut to secure necessities
- Stretchy LYCRA® fiber bindings at cuffs trap warmth
- The hem can be cinched in to seal out drafts