DescriptionThe Crater HS Hooded Jacket Men is a 3-layer GORE-TEX® jacket that is at home on stormy peaks. The Crater is robust. It can take anything that the high-altitude mountain world throws at it: gusts, rain and snow. Because the GORE-TEX® membrane is located between the two protective textiles, the weather protection lasts longer. Features such as the helmet-compatible hood, underarm zippers for optimum ventilation during strenuous ascents, and the climbing harness-compatible side pockets provide the perfect basis for high alpine adventures.
- Robust weather protection jacket for reliable protection in high mountain terrain
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- 2 spray-proof front pockets
- Spray-proof 2-way front zip
- Underarm zipper for optimum ventilation
- 1 inside pocket with zip
- Drawcord hem, adjustable by using one hand
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fasteners
Fabric Composition & Care
- GORE-TEX® 3-Layer, 75x75DEN - 3-layer GORE-TEX®, durable, firm feel, matte surface. Breathability
- RET < 13.
- Outer Material
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice