When the mountain demands everything you've got, the Men's Mammut Masao Light Hardshell Hooded Waterproof Jacket ensures you are perfectly equipped. The windproof and waterproof 3-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Performance material protects you from changeable weather conditions, even if you are caught out by a sudden heavy shower. Not forgetting: a stormproof hood that can also be worn over a helmet to protect you from wind and weather. It can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull. Even the front pockets have zippers designed to stop water from penetrating. The pockets are also climbing harness-compatible to allow access at all times. The adjustable cuffs with hook and loop fasteners and a hem drawstring that can be adjusted with one hand, with the cord stowed on the inside, allow you to adapt the jacket precisely to your individual needs. Weather protection and functionality make the Masao Light HS Hooded Jacket Men an essential jacket on alpine adventures.
- Windproof, waterproof 3-layer DRYtechnology Performance material with 20,000 mm water column and 20,000 g/m²/24h water vapor permeability.
- Mammut Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- YKK Vislon® front zipper for smooth operation.
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers.
- Internal zipper pocket.
- Underarm ventilation with waterproof YKK Aquaguard® 2-way zipper.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Minimalist adjustable cuffs with Velcro fasteners.
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside.
- Water column: 20,000 mm.
- SS - 18