The Mammut Men's Meron Light Hardshell Jacket will tackle every obstacle with you. The jacket is made from a lightweight and breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active material with GORE® C-KNIT™ lining technology, which promises enhanced comfort even in complicated alpine situations. The GORE-TEX® fabric with a 28,000 mm water column makes the jacket absolutely waterproof and withstands even difficult conditions such as rain, wind or snow. The hood offers the same weather protection properties. It is both stormproof and helmet-compatible. It features a reinforced visor and can be adjusted horizontally and vertically with a single pull. Both the jacket and its pockets are designed to be compatible with a climbing harness. The seams and cuffs can be adjusted to your preference, while the jacket's ventilation will come in useful in more strenuous moments. Ideal features for your alpine adventure!
- Water column: 28,000 mm.
- Vapor permeability: RET<3.5 m² Pa/W.
- Mammut Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- YKK Vislon® front zipper for smooth operation.
- 2 long, climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with mesh lining and waterproof zippers that also provide ventilation.
- Additional security compartment in side pocket to hold valuables while still allowing ventilation.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Minimalist adjustable cuffs with Velcro fasteners.
- Elastic hem.
- SS - 18