DescriptionTailored to unpredictable mountain conditions: the Alnasca Knit Low Men promises you an ultra-comfortable fit with its lining featuring an elasticated 3D knitted sock construction and the associated largely seamless assembly. Thanks to the Dual Density midsole, the shoe is soft yet supportive, so that you feel safe on via ferratas. The Michelin® outsole made of a special OCX rubber blend ensures a firm hold on the rock. Safe on via ferrata, hikes or ascents.
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Elastic knitted sock construction
- Rubber toe cap
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Anatomically shaped footbed
- Board lasting
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
Fabric Composition & Care
- 3D Knitted | Vent mesh Soles
- Michelin® Rock Tech | Dual Tech Midsole Lining
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- AW - 19/20