DescriptionA velours-textile shoe developed specifically for via ferrata - lightweight, direct, close-fitting and close to the ground. With Base Fit®, external TPU Motion Control®, FeetMap climate regulation, integrated memo foam and a pre-shaped tongue with elastic GORE-TEX construction. The 3-zone lacing, GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and the proven, lightweight and climbing-compatible Vibram® Mulaz sole with integrated Climbing Zone provide additional comfort, a precise fit and safety.
- Free-sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the soleImproved support from the shoeEnhanced security and comfort
- This patented Mammut technology is an anatomically shaped heel cap which prevents the foot from twisting outwards by means of a reinforced interior. Handling – semi-visible or fully integrated.
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Lining and padding systemTakes account of the different areas of the footLess perspiration, exposure to cold, pressure
- Individual 3-zone lacingPersonalized and adaptable binding
- Damping element made from three different soft materials. Thus a zone can be designed more softly and another zone more supporting depending upon need.
- Rubber toe cap
- Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements safeguard the footwear against abrasion and damage. This rubber is applied when wet and is lighter than conventional rubber rands.
- Board lasted
- Weight: 1242g
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice