The Mammut Men's Base Jump SO Pants have been designed to tackle alpine ridges, steep ski slopes and to perform in cold mountain environments.
Made from Schoeller double weave softshell with 3XDry, the Base Jump pants are tough, warm and water resistant.
With 2 side pockets, 1 seat pocket and a leg pocket with zip, the pants are the perfect addition to your skiing gear.
- Body mapping: Combination of different materials, optimized for individual needs
- Breathable schoeller® material
- Partially with membrane
- Elastic fabric for freedom of movement
- Durable and indelible outside, comfortably smooth and warm inside
- Internal waistband drawstring for width adjustment
- 2 side pockets, 1 seat pocket
- 1 leg pocket with zip
- Edge protection made of strong Cordura material
- Hem width adjustment with zipper and silicone anti-slip strip
- Athletic Fit
- Weight: 460g
- Cut: Athletic Fit
Fabric Composition & Care
- schoeller®-ecorepel, UV30+ (Outer Material - Elastane 9 %, Polyamide 91 %)
- SOFtech™ 3-Layer (Outer Material - Elastane 6 %, Polyester 72 %, Polyurethane 22 %; Membrane - Polyurethane 100 %)
- Lining - Polyester 100 %
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice