The Mammut Men's Masao Jacket is a robust alpine hard shell made from elastic DRYtech material. Suitable for ice climbing, walking and mountain hiking.
DryTech Premium and fully taped seams ensure excellent waterproof and windproof protection that's also highly breathable.
Underarm zippers offer superior airflow and ventilation, while the two-way adjustable hood slides over a helmet with ease.
The two zippered hand pockets are accessible even with a harness or backpack on, there are pockets inside the jacket for essential items.
- Slightly elasticated premium DRYtech™ material with 20,000 mm water column
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- 1 chest pocket with zip
- 1 elastic mesh inside pocket with zip and 1 multimedia pocket with cable outlet
- 2 backpack- and climbing harness-compatible zipped pockets
- Spray-proof 2-way front zip
- Underarm ventilation with splashproof 2-way zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fasteners
- Adjustable hem width
- Drawcord hem, adjustable by using one hand
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 470g
Fabric Composition & Care
- DRYtech™ Premium 3-layer, firm feel, matte surface, bluesign®-approved fabric. Breathability
- MVTR 15,000 [g/m²/24h].
- Outer Material - Polyester 100 %
- Membrane - Polyurethane 100 %
- Lining - Polyamide 100 %
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice