The Polar Hooded ML Jacket Men from Mammut is a versatile mid-layer made from Polartec® Thermal Pro®.
Breathable, warm and quick drying, the Polar is the perfect layer for skiing, climbing and hiking.
The Pontetorto Dryfast lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly, while the Polartec® Thermal Pro® offers warmth and breathability.
Flat lock seams combined with articulated sleeves allow for increased mobility and a chafe-free fit.
Two zipped hand warmer pockets allow you to keep your valuables close at hand, and a drawcord hood retains the warmth when the weather takes a turn for the worst.
- A midweight fleece for aerobic activities
- Polartec Thermal Pro offers cosy warmth
- Pontetorto Dryfast lining wicks away moisture
- Flatlock seams assure a chafe-free fit
- Drawcord hood seals in warmth
- Hand pockets keep necessities close by
- Weight: 620 g
- Regular Fit
- Drawcord Hood
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
Fabric Composition & Care
- Body - Polartec Thermal Pro (100% polyester)
- Lining - Pontertorto Dryfast (90% polyester, 10% elastane)
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice