The Mammut Men's Wall Guide Low GTX Shoes is a lightweight low-cut approach boot, ideal for walking and Via Ferrara.
The GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane creates a waterproof and breathable boot, while the heel and toe are protected by rubber.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Lining and padding systemTakes account of the different areas of the footLess perspiration, exposure to cold, pressure
- Asymmetric lacing
- Rubber toe cap
- The softer rubber mix helps to massively increase adhesion and grip on all surfaces. The only disadvantage: the rubber sole becomes flatter faster …
- Board lasted
- Weight (approx.): 400g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Upper - velours leather
- Lining - Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear
- Outsole - Approach made from gripex sticky rubber
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice