The Whitehorn Insulated Jacket from Mammut is the first reversible down jacket that can be zipped into any double jacket with the zip-in system.
Filled with 120g 90/10 duck down with a 650 cuin puff strength, the Whitehorn has two side pockets with the zipper on the outside of the jacket, two side pockets with snap buttons and a chest zipper pocket on the inside.
Elasticated cuffs on the sleeves and hem gives a comfortable and classy fit.
A fashionable design, the Whitehorn is a perfect down jacket for those who go mountain hiking, backpacking, snowshoeing and trekking during cold winter days.
- Innovative reversible jacket
- 2 side pockets with zipper on the outside (right) of the jacket
- 2 side pockets with snap buttons on the inside (left) of the jacket
- 1 chest zipper pocket on the inside (left) of the jacket
- Striped elastic cuffs and hem for a better fit
- Regular Fit
- Filled with 120 g 90/10er duck down with 650 cuin puff strength
- Weight (approx.): 685g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Main - Polyester Woven
- Outer Material - 100% Polyester
- Filling - Duck Down 90/10, 650 cuin
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice