The Rime Pro IN Hooded Jacket Men is a warm, versatile insulating jacket. It can be used for everything from ice climbing to mountain tours to everyday recreational use.
The cut of the jacket makes it possible to pull it on over a hard shell jacket and is perfect for short breaks or setting up a belay point. The logically functional material combination of the Rime Pro is fantastic.
Highly water-repellent and robust Pertex® Endurance is used on the shoulders, upper arms and hood, while lightweight, breathable Pertex® Microlight is used on the rear and under the arms.
The breathable Primaloft® insulation also works according to the bodymapping principle and uses two qualities to provide the perfect body climate.
- Combination of featherlight Pertex® Microlight and extremely breathable, water- and wind-resistant Pertex® Endurance material
- Filled with 100 g/m² Primaloft Silver on body/upper arms and 80 g/m² Primaloft Silver on sides of body/underarms
- Wide cut allows the jacket to be worn over a Hard Shell
- Anatomically cut, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- 1 chest zipper pocket
- 2 internal Powermesh pockets
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- 2-way front zipper
- Pre-shaped elbows
- Velcro cuffs
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 560g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Lining - 100% Polyamide
- Filling - 100% Polyester
- Main Material - Face - 100% Polyamide