DescriptionBuying the Mammut Women's Masao Light Hardshell Hooded Jacket Women, means you are ideally equipped for mountaineering challenges. The jacket is made from the 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Performance material with a 20,000 mm water column and 20,000 g/m²/24h water vapor permeability, making it windproof and waterproof while at the same time allowing moisture to wick to the outside. The helmet-compatible hood with the Mammut Single Pull Hood™ system won't let you down, even in stormy conditions. It features a reinforced visor and can be adjusted horizontally and vertically with a single pull. The YKK Vislon® front zipper impresses with its smooth operation. The front pockets with waterproof zippers are compatible with a climbing harness, a practical feature for your next adventure. Thanks to its different features and functions, this jacket will help you climb even the trickiest sections.
- Windproof, waterproof 3-layer DRYtechnology Performance material with 20,000 mm water column and 20,000 g/m²/24h water vapor permeability.
- Mammut Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- YKK Vislon® front zipper for smooth operation.
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers in matte look and integrated gear loop on right.
- Internal zipper pocket.
- Underarm ventilation with waterproof YKK Aquaguard® 2-way zipper.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Minimalist adjustable cuffs with Velcro fasteners.
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside.
- SS - 18
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice