Mammut Womens Base Jump SO Touring Pant Trousers
- Breathable, robust, elastic schoeller soft shell material without membrane
- PFC-free ecorepel organic treatment consisting entirely of renewable raw materials provides lasting resistance to water and dirt
- Detachable braces with flat closure system
- Raised rear waistband #Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Map pocket with integrated fixation loop
- Side ventilation with zipper and mesh-lined snow protection
- Edge and crampon protection made from durable Cordura material
- Leg hem with gusset and zipper
- Hem width can be adjusted using snap buttons #Integrated, adjustable gaiters
Fabric Care and Composition
|Product Type||Trousers Walking|
Accompanying you to the top, the Base Jump SO Touring Pants from Mammut are the perfect and practical climbing companions.
With robust and breathable schoeller soft shell material, and the PFC-free ecorepel organic treatment providing you with comfort, fit and water and dirt resistance, perfect for dealing with the changing weather. Combined with the climbing harness-compatible front pockets and the edge and crampon protection these climbing pants are an ideal choice for mountain explorers.