Mammut Womens Kento Hooded Waterproof Jacket
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Tailored, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Reinforced hood peak
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Underarm ventilation with waterproof YKK Aquaguard® 2-way zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Low packing volume: perfect for taking anywhere
Fabric Care and Composition
|100% Polyamide Main Material - Membrane|
|Product Type||Jackets Softshell|
The Kento Hooded Waterproof Jacket from Mammut is a functional hard shell jacket capable of measuring up to the elements and is the ideal choice for unpredictable mountain weather.
The Kento HS Hooded Jacket Women fends off rain with a waterproof outer material, a hood that you can wear over your helmet and waterproof zippers. You can reach the pockets of this hard shell jacket at any time, even when wearing a climbing harness, and the cuffs and hems can be adjusted for an individual fit. Its great compressibility allows you to easily stow the jacket in your backpack to ensure it is close to hand in case of need.