The Marmot Men's Arch Rock Pants are made from abrasion-resistant moisture-managing nylon that can endure hiking and climbing in the outdoors.
Featuring a wicking bi-component waistband and water-shedding finish, the Arch Rock pants have built-in UPF 50 sun protection, gusseted crotch and articulated knees.
It also has front, rear and side zip pockets to store your essentials and valuables.
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Bluesign Approved Fabric
- Packable, Breathable, Lightweight Performance Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Inseam Gusset For Increased Range Of Motion
- Zipper Secure Side Pocket
- Back Pockets
- Articulated Knees
- Reinforced Hem
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- Front Hand Pockets
- Relaxed Fit
- Weight: 286.3g
Fabric Composition & Care
- 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane Stretch Dobby 3.7 oz/ yd
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice