Merrell Moab 2 Mens GORE-TEX Walking Shoes
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 844g
|Product Type||Shoes Approach|
|Waterproof Technology||Gore Tex|
The Merrell Moab 2 Men’s GORE-TEX Walking Shoes are the perfect piece of kit for those hikers looking for out-of-the-box comfort.
An updated version of Merrell’s original and iconic 2006 Moab, its successor is light, still very comfortable and retains its value for money.
The second generation Moab features durable leathers, a supportive footbed, Vibram® traction, reinforced toe box and a GORE-TEX® membrane for waterproof breathability.