Constructed to deliver year round mountain weather protection, the new Air Jacket utilises new PERTEX® Shield AP fabric to achieve breathability, durability and waterproofness.
With a hydrostatic head of 20,000mm and weighing just 350g, it is a lightweight, no-compromise shell that will protect you in the Lake District or during heavy downpours in the Scottish Cairngorms.
- 85g PERTEX® Shield AP fabric has a 100% nylon rip-stop face and uses an advanced air porous membrane for the highest levels of waterproof durability. Combined with a hydrostatic head of 20,000mm, the bi-component membrane pushes out moisture from the inside, providing all day comfort in a wide range of weather conditions
- Micro-taped seams throughout increase breathable surface area
- 12 - 13 seam stitch count on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal elastic loop combined with hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Two map-sized A-line mesh lined hand pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt
- Zipped external chest pocket with YKK matte AquaGuard® zipper technology, designed to fit GPS or mobile phone with minimal movement
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK matte AquaGuard® front zip
- Roll over beardguard to prevent zip from contacting chin or mouth
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Fully adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
Fabric Composition & Care
- 85g PERTEX® Shield AP fabric